What type of device do I need?

The device needed will depend on the degree of hazard determined by the District through a site survey.  Any device must be on the USC list of approved backflow assemblies.  This list can be found at: https://fccchr.usc.edu/list.html

Show All Answers

1. Why do I need a backflow device?
2. What regulations govern backflow devices?
3. Where do I get a backflow device?
4. What type of device do I need?
5. Who can install a backflow device?
6. How can I protect the backflow device against theft and vandalism?