Customer Assistance Programs

Several programs are available for customers that may need financial assistance.  Below are programs that some customers may qualify for.

United Way's United Lift Program

The United Way of the Inland Valleys offers several programs to assist businesses and Riverside County residents. Riverside County has partnered with the Inland SoCal United Way to provide over $57 million dollars in federally allocated funding for rent and utility assistance to eligible residents. Tenants and/or Landlords can apply for the United Lift program.

County of Riverside Community Action Partnerships (CAP) CARES Program

The CAP CARES Program assist's Riverside County families with emergency assistance to help cover unmet household bills such as water, sewage, garbage, and technology needs. For more information, please contact Riverside County CAP at (951) 955-4900,, or visit

County of Riverside Community Action Partnerships (CAP) Utility Assistance Program

The Utility Assistance (UA) Program provides utility and weatherization assistance through the federally funded Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). While this program does not provide assistance for water bills, it does provide assistance for other utilities such as electric and gas. For more information, please contact Riverside County CAP at (951) 955-4900,, or visit

SoCalGas Energy Assistance Program

Through the Energy Savings Assistance Program, qualifying customers in SoCalGas and Rancho Water's service territories can receive energy and water efficient upgrades including low-flow kitchen and bath faucet aerators, low-flow showerheads, thermostatic shower valves, and thermostatic tub spots. Customers may qualify for this program if they receive benefits from any number of programs including Medi-Cal/Medicaid, Women, Infants & Children (WIC), CalFresh, or the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), and if their total household income qualifies. Customers who have been impacted by COVID-19 or who have experienced a change in their income may now qualify for no-cost home improvements that can lower their utility bills. To view the qualifications list or to apply for the program, click here or call 1-800-331-7593. 

City of Temecula Assistance Programs

The City of Temecula offers residents and businesses several assistance programs through Temecula Revive.

The City is also offering a Mortgage and Rental Assistance Program (MRAP) for Temecula residents, which can be found by visiting Temecula MRAP.

Riverside County 2-1-1

Dial 211 for 24/7 access to assistance programs through Community Connect.  You can also visit for more information.