Capital Construction Projects
Attention Prospective Bidders
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Rancho California Water District (District). We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our contracting activities.
The District is excited to launch its new e-bid system, BidsOnlineTM, a fully automated web-based vendor registration and bid management system. In a phased approach, all formal District solicitations will be conducted through the new online system hosted by PlanetBids System (PB SystemTM).
BidsOnlineTM provides the following key features and benefits free of charge so that vendors may:
- Maintain a self-managed online vendor profile
- Search and download current solicitation documents such as attachments, plan holders, addenda, and procurement results, such as bid tabulations and awards
- Receive automatic email notifications for solicitations based on product/service categories selected by the contractor
- Receive automatic addenda notification(s) as a plan holder
- Ask questions about the solicitation and receive answers (Q&A) online
- Apply for consideration under the District’s Contractors Prequalification Program
To access BidsOnlineTM, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or higher (free download) must be installed.
If you have any difficulty registering online or require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Technical Support personnel by clicking the Help link or by contacting PlanetBids by email.
It is also advisable that you include in your vendor profile the email address for an alternate contact who will receive the District’s email notifications. Following registration completion, you will receive an email confirmation. You may wish to save or print this email since it contains your username and password. If you do not receive this confirmation, it may have been delivered to your junk email file due to firewall settings.
For general questions regarding BidsOnlineTM, please contact Rhonda Barkey by email or 951-296-6984. It is the vendor’s responsibility to keep all of their contact and address information up-to-date.
For technical questions concerning the plans and specifications and/or further information regarding the status of a particular project, please fax your request to the District Contracts Administrator at 951-296-6869 or via email.
|Project Number||Project Name||Pre-Bid Conference||Bid Due|
|D2008||NEW WELL PAD FOR FUTURE WELL NO. 172 - |
|D2008||DRILLING NEW WELL NO. 172 AND MONITORING WELL NO. 512|