- Water Education
Rancho Water has provided education programs for transitional kindergarten through 12th grade since 1984. This non-profit endeavor is designed to educate our children about water and wastewater issues as well as to promote water use efficiency among the future leaders.
Rancho Water assists educators in meeting their educational goals by providing literature, curriculum packets, assembly programs, and much more free of charge. The materials offered to educators will help fulfill the requirements for the Science Framework for California Schools.
It is our hope that the Water Education Program will provide you with the necessary resources to assist you in teaching more about our precious resource, water.
Complimentary Environmental Assembly Program (K-8)
The District is pleased to offer your school a complimentary environmental assembly program presented by DiscoveryCube!
About the Program
- Rancho Water is pleased to cover all program costs. There is no cost to your school!
- Performances are 50 minutes in length.
- Programs are offered for grades K-2, 3-5 and 6-8.
- A minimum of 100 students is required for each performance; unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Scheduling is based on a first come, first served basis.
- Performances will be scheduled based on the total number of students at your school.
All performances are integrated with grade-appropriate Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- Topography and Our Water (Grades K-2)
- Water Filtration (Grades 3-5)
- Health of Local Ecosystems and Watersheds (Grades 6-8)
Find more information in this flyer!
Scheduling Your Assembly
Please contact Lianne Leiss at DiscoveryCube to reserve your assembly:
Lleiss@Discoverycube.org | 714-263-3815