California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Notifications
Enacted in 1970, CEQA is a California statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their projects and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
The following list contains CEQA documents pertaining to calendar year 2019. You can view CEQA documents for prior calendar years online.
- 94th Fringe Area Annexation to EMWD and MWD-Annexation Number 106 - Notice of Determination (PDF)
- County Center Drive Potable Water Pipeline Replacement (Project Number D1956) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Reservoir Recoat Projects (Project Numbers D1957 and D2006) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- Long-Term Ground Lease of Vail Lake RV Resort Campground to KAMP-VL, LLC - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Water Valve and Appurtenance Replacements/Installations (Project Numbers D1938 and D1940) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- RCWD Reclassification of Groundwater Wells from Active to Inactive Status (Well Numbers 101, 118, 123, 125, and 128) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- Redhawk Reclaimed Water Pump Station (Project Number D1942) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
- Sewer Collection System Pipeline Repair (Project Number PG168) - Notice of Exemption (PDF)
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Notifications
Also enacted in 1970, NEPA establishes federal environmental policies requiring all federal agencies to assess the environmental impacts of proposed projects prior to making decisions such as issuing permits or spending federal money. The principal goal of NEPA is to ensure that projects are designed, located, and operated in ways that reduce adverse effects and increase beneficial impacts. All projects that receive federal funding are subject to NEPA requirements.
- None at this time
If you are looking for CEQA documentation for a specific RCWD project not listed on this page, please use the contact information on this page to make your request.
RCWD Local CEQA Guidelines
Environmental review of RCWD projects is prepared in accordance with RCWD's Local Guidelines for Implementing the California Environmental Quality Act (PDF).